Sunday, July 12, 2009

Prayers Needed!!!

My friend Kara is in need of prayers in a big way! She has been through a lot of health issues this year. In February, she was diagnosed with a brain tumor and went to Mayo to have it removed. This past week, she was having some complications and after a hospital visit was diagnosed with a tumor in her kidney. The dr.'s here are unsure if it is cancer at this time, however, as I type she is headed to Mayo for a second opinion.

Kara and I have been friends for years and she is the most amazing person. She has never been worried about herself, always others. In fact, when I got to talk to her about this, her first question was about Nicholas. Hello, she is faced with this obstacle and she is worried about others. That is Kara.

Right now, all we know is she needs prayers. She needs us to lift her up and help her feel safe. As you read this, please say a quick prayer for her. I know she would say one for you.

No comments: